Monday, March 25, 2013

engagement photos

From the start, Stefan and I wanted our engagement pictures to be fun. Even more fun than romantic. I had used Pinterest to brainstorm how we could make those ideas happen, and my wonderful friend Emily, of Emily Eternal Photography, (who is now also my cousin in-law) made all of my engagement photo dreams come true, and more.
































I absolutely love my engagement ring. I had told Stefan from the start that I didn't want a diamond ring, mainly because of ethical reasons, so he ended up going with Moissanite, which is lab created, because it's a substance rarely found on Earth. I get compliments on it from strangers often . It shines more brilliantly than a diamond ever could.

Moissanite Education (For those of you interested in a diamond alternative that's real.)




The clouds are perfect in this photo!





Playing around  one night, after the photo shoot, we inadvertently designed our save the dates, and they were perfect.

All photos by Emily Eternal Photography. Taken October 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment