Monday, March 25, 2013

Wedding- Part 1- Decor/Details

My bouquet, made of white garden roses, brooches, and R2-D2.

On the left: The locket that Stefan gave me for Valentine's Day 2010.  We're both pictured as babies in the locket wearing Mickey Mouse outfits. On the Right, my engagement ring on my Blue leopard print Toms. Best wedding shoes ever.

This garland was a project I delegated to my sisters. It's so beautiful that I saved it in hopes of using it for home decor. Link to the tutorial below.

This was my "something borrowed", borrowed from my sister Jessie. It's a soldier block from a set we had when we were kids. I kept it in my pocket the whole time. (Yes, my wedding dress had pockets!)

Star Trek TNG, comic book, heart garland. 

"And a sixpence in your shoe."
All photos by Emily Eternal Photography
Locket made by TheresaRose
Pompom window garland tutorial

No comments:

Post a Comment